When is it on? Once a month
Who is it for? Children, mums, dads, carers, grandads, grandmas
The Once-a-month Not-on-a-Sunday Messy Church!
- Have you thought about going to church but Sundays just seem to be too busy?
- Do you feel like you’re a taxi service for your children as you take them from one activity to another?
- Would you like to spend some quality time as a family while learning more about God?
- Would you like to meet other families in your area?
Then Messy Church is just for you: A relaxed and informal church with a warm welcome for the whole family with crafts, songs, drama, food – and plenty of opportunity to have fun and make a mess!
- Children – a place to meet new friends, learn new things
- Mums, dads, grandads, grandmas – a place to spend quality time with your children and grandchildren and make links with other families
Messy Church is once a month, normally on the 2nd Wednesday.
3:30 – 4:00 Messy Welcome.
4:00 – 5:00 Messy Craft: An hour of craft and other activities in the church centre.
5:00 – 5:20 Messy Worship: A short time of celebration in the church as we draw together everything we’ve been looking at today.
5:20 – 6:00 Messy Meal: No need to rush home to feed the family, relax and have a meal with us.
There is no charge for Messy Church, which is supported by Holy Rood Church, although donations are always gratefully received.